Good morning. One of the things we are committed to at RentalGuardian is to never stop improving. There are always ways to improve your service, improve your product offering, improve your online claims process, and improve the RentalGuardian platform.
With this being said, my company would like to announce that we have finalized a major investment in RentalGuardian which will enable us to expand and improve our services in the following ways:
- Expanded service team and service hours
- Expanded technology team
- Expanded data management and technical support
- Expanded integration capabilities
- New offices in South Carolina
- New conversion tools to help you increase % of guests converted
- New products coming VERY soon to our distribution platform:
- Renters Insurance (for those of you who also offer long term rentals)
- $1 Million Liability Protection (monthly subscription)
- Vacation Renters Lodging Protection (NEW Travel Protection program)
- Daily Rate Corporate Housing Damage/Liability combo program
RentalGuardian wants to not just meet your expectations, we want to exceed them. This desire to always be improving our service has helped us gain hundreds of clients across the globe like yourself.
We know you have options, and we are committed to outwork, out hustle and out innovate our competitors and deliver to you, our client, continuous, best-of-class distribution to global travel, damage and liability protection (and more) products.
RentalGuardian could not do this alone and will be adding a couple of new insurance agency partners to the team to oversee licensing, compliance, agency management, and more. GRT Insurance and Sandhills/InsureStays will be joining PAC7 as our licensed insurance agency partners.
We thank you and appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Believe me, the best is yet to come!