Project Second Look
WHAT IS PROJECT SECOND LOOK
- Project Second Look (PSL) is an integrated software application that will help property managers sell travel protection to the approximate 80% of travelers who initially decline travel protection during the initial booking phase.
- Travelers are reminded of the many advantages of travel protection and why it’s important to protect their vacation investment.
- Property Managers earn a referral fee on all coverages sold via PSL.
- Travelers will be sent travel protection “reminders” at the following intervals:
- 3 days after initial booking
- 60 days prior to check in date
- 45 days prior to check in date
- PSL has the ability to send both automated emails as well as texts.
- Travelers will receive messaging that focuses on travel risks and exposures related to their specific areas of travel:
- Beach: Hurricane, natural disaster, road closures.
- Ski: Blizzards, property is inaccessible, road closures.
- Property Managers can earn additional referral fees on travelers who were typically not re-marketed to in the past after the original booking.
- Project Second Look completely automates the process of outreach and conversion for these travel protection coverages.
- Fully integrated with your property management software application.
- Messaging and branding are customized so that they feel fully integrated with property manager branding.
- Within the set-up phase, property managers have the ability to customize messages and deliver content that is unique to the property manager’s destination.
- PSL is brought to you by a partnership between RentalGuardian and LSI Tools.
ADVANTAGES TO THE PROPERTY MANAGER