Vacation Home Owner Protection
Vacation Homeowner Protection is tailor-made to protect against the unique hazards of your vacation rental business. The broadest coverage available that provides peace of mind for all of your concerns. Vacation Homeowner protection offers complete coverage that is designed to cover the risks specific to vacation rentals that are not available or included in many second home insurance policies:
Three Reasons For Homeowners Coverage
- Third-party liability coverage protects the homeowner against lawsuits or expenses associated with a guest incurring bodily injury while on the rental property.
- Replacement cost and property damage coverage for the home and its contents are offered with several deductible options. This coverage extends to a home’s amenities such as a swimming pool, loss of income or docks and piers.
- Business interruption coverage provides protection against the loss of rental income as a result of an unexpected disruption such as a house fire, natural disaster or other covered incident that would render the home available for rent.
There is a common misconception among homeowners that their vacation rental homes are adequately covered by traditional second home insurance policies. This is frequently not the case.
Vacation Homeowner Protection will prove greatly effective in the protection of vacation rental owners who can now receive broader coverage available for their homes.
For additional information, please Contact Us.
- Replacement cost coverage for your building(s) and for your contents
- Coverage for damage to your building and contents caused by a guest
- Loss of income coverage
- Liability coverage in the event of a GUESTS injury or death
- Liability coverage extended to your amenities:
- Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
- Beach & Picnic Area, Docks & Piers
Questions & Answers
Q. Why do I need It?
A. Vacation rental business activities are frequently NOT COVERED by standard homeowner’s insurance.
Q. What’s the cost?
A. The cost is comparable to existing homeowner’s policy.
Q. How long will it take to get coverage?
A. About 15 minutes of your time: coverage can be activated on the same day or 24hrs from the submission of your final application.